Live a professional internship experience
Gain work experience and develop your professional career.
Global Talent is a global internship opportunity in fields such as HR, Marketing, Education, Engineering and many others.
6 – 78 WEEKS
4 Steps to your internship experience
Sign up and connect
Build your profile on the AIESEC Opportunities Portal and we can start matching you with opportunities.
Filter search results to find the perfect opportunity that fits your skills and interests.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.
Confirm and Go
Congratulations! You’ll have made it through the interview. From here we’ll get you prepared for your new adventure.
Our partners for global talent across the globe
“PwC has benefited enormously from our four decade partnership with AIESEC. No other youth organisation consistently develops globally-minded, team-oriented individuals with as impressive leadership capabilities as AIESEC does”
– James Larmer, Managing Director, PwC US
“Our interns have demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm and are enriching the culture of our organisation, with this truly valuable DHL / AIESEC partnership, we aim to attract talented young people to our industry and company and walk the talk of becoming an employer of choice.”
– Stephen Fenwick, CEO DHL Express Americas
“EF Education First has been working with AIESECers since 2010 and the cooperation has already brought us great results in many countries. AIESEC is a perfect source of talented people who have the right passion, entrepreneurial approach, love challenges and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment that EF definitely has.”
– Sebastien Dayteg, Global VP Recruitment & Development, EF Education First
“AIESEC enables us at MindValley to get some of the best talent. We have over 100 employees and 1/3 were hired directly through AIESEC. Out of our senior management team of eleven people, eight of them came from AIESEC . We see AIESEC as being a key partner in the growth of our company.”
– Vishen Lakhiani, founder and CEO of Mindvalley
Leadership qualities you develop
- Engage with all kinds of people towards achieving a purpose bigger than yourself. It’s how you can empower others.
- Working abroad isn’t easy, but surpassing challenges is what makes it worth it. You learn how to be solution-oriented.
- Making your contribution and seeing your impact in real-time will show you that you can indeed make a difference the world. Become that world citizen that’s needed more than ever.
- Going beyond what you know opens up new worlds for you. Find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.